The Band is regarded as one of the top entertainment pipe bands in the country, drawing bookings for performances at events such as:
- Musical festivals and Military tattoos
- Annual AFL and Melbourne Cup parades
- The Australian Grand Prix and Brownlow Medal dinners
- Concerts: e.g. John Farnham, Andre Rieu, Proms, ICC Cricket World Cup
- Corporate promotions, conferences, product launches and exhibitions
- Major street parades and festivals.
- Street parades and festivals
- Debutante and Scottish balls
- Community and charity fundraisers
Band Size - Full Pipe Band or a lone piper?
You name it! From one piper upwards, to suit your needs and budget. The Band itself can provide 30+ pipers and drummers but can also coordinate other local bands for those extra large events (150+ musicians).
Standard size pipe band: 12-16 musicians - combination of pipers and drummers, with optional Drum Major. Suited to major outdoor events and large function rooms.
Mini-band: 5-6 musicians - three or four pipers and a couple of drummers. Suited to smaller outdoor events or smaller rooms.
One or two pipers: street promotions, weddings, funerals, parties, etc.
Performance duration can be varied to suit the occasion. A typical performance is of 20 minutes duration, with 3 or 4 performances possible over a 2-hour period.
From time to time the bagpipes will need to be tuned. This usually requires 5-10 minutes before the start of most performances.
We have a broad repertoire of stirring marches, lively jigs and hornpipes and soulful airs. The Band can perform a combination of well-known Scottish favourites and its own contemporary compositions.
To enquire about booking the Band
Contact the Bookings Manager, John Houghton:
- Call 0419 001 789
- Email [email protected]
- Fill in the form below and press Submit
Complete the form below and our Bookings Manager will be in touch to discuss your needs. Please include your preferred phone number and contact times.